Shower, Stream and Shave
Keeping in line with the features of its Award Winning successor, the all new Zadro Z’Fogless™ Bluetooth Water Mirror features the same patented built-in reservoir that keeps your mirror fog-free, squeegee to wipe away water spray & LED Lights that keeps shaving, manscaping, and everything else a cinch.
The new Bluetooth feature pairs easily with any Bluetooth enabled device and gives you the ability to stream your favorite tunes or answer that important call in the shower, keeping your hands free for that perfect shave.
The First in Fogless, is now the First In Fogless Audio Streaming Bluetooth Water Mirrors
- Fogless “Fog-Free” Technology – Built-In Reservoir Raises Temperature of Mirror Keeping Your Mirror Fog Free
- LED Touch Light – Illuminates Your Face Allowing for Precision and Accuracy while Shaving
- Unbelievable Sound Clarity – High Quality Stereo Speakers Provides Crystal Clear Acoustics
- Pairs Easily with any Smartphone – Play music through Spotify, Google Play, iTunes, Pandora and hands-free calling feature will mean you can answer incoming calls with the push of a button
- FM Radio Tuner – Seamlessly Tune in to Your Favorite Radio Broadcast
- Easily Mounts to Wall – 3 Mounting Options Allow You to Place this Mirror Almost Anywhere. (Suction Cups, Double Sided Tape and Silicone Included)
- Requires 3 AA Batteries
- Patented (D695027 & 8,746,901)
|Product Dimensions (W x D x H)||6" x 4" x 11"
Product Weight (Lbs.)
Reflective Surface (W x H)
|5" x 6.25"|
At a Glance
Features fit for your life
Simplify your daily routine
Zadro’s LED Lighted Bluetooth Water Mirror helps give your closest shave no matter where you are. The patented fogless technology keeps the mirror fog-free even in a steam-filled shower so you can clearly see your reflection for a precise shave. Vivid touch LED lighting evenly illuminates your entire face for a precise shave. Pair your cell phone via Bluetooth to answer calls or listen to music using the built-in stereo speakers. Three mounting options (included) to attach the mirror to most smooth shower wall surfaces.